Administrators, course instructors, and training managers with relevant permissions can copy curricula.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Training (hover) > Curricula
- Locate the curriculum to copy.
- Select Manage Curriculum
- In the Curriculum Panel, select Edit Curriculum
- Select Copy Curriculum.
- Choose the elements to copy with the curriculum. The following elements can be copied:
- Curriculum image
- (Optional) Create new instances of the curriculum courses. If selected, the courses of the copied curriculum will be independent of the courses in the original curriculum. Progress will not be shared.
- Copied curricula will be set as private by default and will be added under Without Category.
- It is possible to copy a curriculum either in the same academy or to another one. However, curriculum events are not being copied from one academy to another as each event (curriculum connected or standalone) is directly associated with the academy's organizational structure.
- Copying a curriculum is not an instant action; it takes time depending on the system load when you copy the curriculum.
Curriculum Copy Notifications
Administrators can turn on notifications for the start and completion of the copy process.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning> Admin (hover) > Academy Settings> Notifications > Academy > Courses / Curricula
- Expand Your course/curriculum has been successfully copied.
- Set the Real-Time notification (In-App) toggle to Yes.
- (Optional) You can also receive email notifications about when the copy process has finished. Set the Email notification toggle to Yes.
You will see a pop-up when the copy process begins. The process will be completed in the background, and you will receive another notification stating that the process has finished. Select the pop-up notification to go to the new curriculum page.
If you are copying from one academy to another please check that the notification settings are activated in both academies.
- If you copy a curriculum from Academy A to Academy B and the email notifications for Academy B are off, then you will not receive an email stating that the copy has finished.
- This applies to the in-app notifications as well. If you copy a curriculum from Academy A to Academy B and the in-app notifications for Academy B are off then you will not receive the relevant notification stating that the process has finished.