Administrators and users with managerial permissions on a curriculum are able to set any curriculum course as optional, meaning that its completion won't be needed for the curriculum completion.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Training (hover) > Curricula
- Find the currirulum you want to modify.
- Select Manage Curriculum.
- Expand the Courses section of the Curriculum Panel.
- Select Edit Courses.
- Check the box for courses needed for curriculum completion. If a course is marked as not being needed for curriculum completion, then a note will also appear for the user under this course's name, informing them that the course is not needed for curriculum completion.
If a user is only assigned to curriculum courses that are not needed for curriculum completion, they will never be able to complete the curriculum.
- If the curriculum was assigned to the user, then all courses inside (even the optional ones) will be marked as required
- If the user was self-enrolled to the Curriculum then the Courses will be tagged as Optional
- All courses are always taken into account on the overall course completion rate of the user under the employees dashboard