When adding or updating On-the-Job Trainings, you can also manage the course progress for users who have already completed the course.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Courses > locate course > Manage Course > Configurator
Manage User Progress
To manage the course progress for users who have already completed the course, expand the On the Job Training Progress section and adjust the settings .
For New On-the-Job Trainings:
- If Yes is selected, the new On-the-Job Training will be marked as completed for the users who have already completed the course.
- If No is selected, the Course progress will be updated even for the users who have completed the course in the past.
For New Tasks:
- If Yes is selected, the new task will be automatically marked as completed for the users who had already completed the On-the-Job Training in question. By accessing the Employees' dashboard and hovering over the indicator icon you will be able to see why the task was automatically marked as completed.
- If No is selected, the On-the-Job Training and Course progress will be updated even for the users who had completed the On-the-Job Training in the past.
- The Manage Progress settings do not work retroactively. You should apply the settings before adding/updating a lecture.
- If an OJT is added prior to a user's completion and stays invisible when the user completes the course, then as soon as the item becomes visible, the progress will decrease. The setting for "maintaining the progress" checks when the exam/lecture is added to the course, not when it becomes visible.