Instead of removing employees and/or external members from your academy, you can deactivate them. After deactivating them you can reactivate them at any time and track the progress they've already made.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Admin (hover) > Manage Members
Deactivate and Reactivate Users
Deactivated users will not be able to access the academy unless they are reactivated. Deactivated users' progress is retained and the users can be reactivated at any time.
- In the list of members, find the member to be deactivated and select the checkbox by their name. You can select multiple users.
- Select the Deactivate button.
All material, rules, courses, curricula, and reports owned by a deactivated manager or admin will be transferred to the academy's super admin.
- To reactivate a deactivated user, select the Past Employees tab.
- Find the user to reactivate and select the Reactivate button by their name.
Admins and managers with the Deactivate User permission can deactivate users in bulk with an Excel file template.
- Download the mass deactivation template from the Manage Members page. Use the icon of the open folder with the arrow pointing into it.
The mass deactivation template has a size limit of approximately 2MB.
- In the template, add the User ID, the Firstname, and the Lastname of the users to deactivate.
- On the Manage Members page, select the Upload file for deactivations icon (open folder with the arrow pointing up).
If the administrator of the academy has activated the Deactivated user summary report notification, the administrator or manager who initiated the deactivation will receive an email once the process is completed.