You can create badges that will be automatically awarded to your employees upon curriculum completion.
First, activate the relevant setting for your academy.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Admin (hover) > Academy Settings > Gamification Module > Academy Badges
- Turn the toggle for "Do you want Curricula Badges for your Academy" to Yes.
- Select Save.
Now that you have enabled the curriculum-badges for your academy, go to the Curriculum panel of the desired curriculum and add a badge which employees will be awarded automatically upon completion.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Training (hover) > Curricula
- Locate the curriculum.
- Select Manage Curriculum.
- Select Curriculum Badge.
- Add a badge name.
- Upload an image if needed. Please note the image size should be 400x480 pixels.
- Change your badge icon, shape, color, and other options if desired.
- Select the blue Save button at the bottom of the page to save your badge.
Academy administrators have the option to revoke a badge if needed.