Administrators have the option to add, assign, or change curriculum due dates for a previous or currently assigned curriculum.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Admin (hover) > Reporting > Employees Dashboard
- Find the user whose due date you want to change and click on their name.
- Select the Curricula tab, and find the curriculum in question.
- Select the wrench icon next to the progress bar.
- Add, change, or remove the due date.
- Select Save once finished.
The due date field will be updated upon your next refresh.
Note: If you are an Administrator or a Training Manager (with Admin permission) you can update the due dates for multiple users. Go to the Administration panel, the Assign Training page, select the Curricula tab, and select Download Template to download the template that includes multiple users.
- Due dates should only be future dates.
- You can only add/edit the due date for a curriculum that has been assigned. If a user has self-enrolled in the curriculum, the due date will not be assigned.