The following step-by-step instructions can be used as a template in order to help the new users navigate their way around your academy.
Feel free to use it, adjust it as needed, and share it with the new members of your academy.
We are excited to announce the launch of our YOUR ACADEMY NAME in the UKG Pro Learning solution.
Among the many features available, you will find:
- Easy, straightforward course navigation
- Real-time tracking of time and completion
- Easily accessible content/resource library
- Free native mobile app
- Accomplishment badges
Log into the Academy
When you are added to an Academy, an email notification with login instructions is sent to the email address in your profile. When logging in for the first time, you must create a new password and confirm your email address.
Note: Add UKG Pro Learning to your email allow list to ensure that the notifications do not route to a spam folder.
- From the email notification, select Login Now to log into the Academy.
You can also log in by going to https://learning.ultipro.com/login.php.
- Enter your temporary password in the first field.
- Enter a new password in the second and third fields.
Your new password must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum length: 8 characters
- Maximum length: 64 characters
- At least one uppercase character
- At least one lowercase character
- Not more than three identical characters in a row (for example, aaa or 111)
- Name as part of the password is not permitted
- Login as password is not permitted
- Password cannot match academy names
- Select Change. A confirmation email is sent to the email address in your profile.
- You are redirected to the Home page. From the notification at the top of the page, select Send Confirmation.
- Open the email and select the Confirm Now link. A message appears, confirming that your email address is verified and you are registered.
You must confirm your email address to receive notifications from UKG Pro Learning.
- Select the Here link from the message to return to the Home page.
You can access a list of all courses, curricula, and events in which you are enrolled, and view lists of available courses, curricula, and events.
Navigation: Training (hover)
- My Training - View courses, curricula, and events in which you are enrolled.
- Courses - View courses available to you.
- Curricula - View curricula available to you.
- Events - View instructor-led events available for you to join.
Begin a Course
Courses are presented as a series of steps. Steps can be configured as required or optional. All required steps must be completed to receive credit for the course.
Navigation: Training (hover) > My Training > My Courses
- Select a course title from the list.
- From the course page, select the first step in the list.
Your time and completion are tracked in real-time. After viewing all of the material in the step and closing the pop-up window, the step changes to green and shows Completed.
Access the Academy Library
You can view additional content outside of courses and curricula in the Academy Library. Select Content from the top navigation bar to view additional documents, videos, and more.
Navigation: Content > Categories > All Content
View and Edit your Profile
From your Academy profile, you can add a profile image, provide details about yourself and your work experience, view any certificates you have earned, view your badges and accomplishments, and more.
Navigation: Me (hover) > My Profile
If you have questions regarding the courses, due dates, or any other content-related items, or need assistance resetting your password or any other site-related items, contact email@example.com.