When assigning courses and curricula to employees the following rules are applied.
Course / Curricula Assignment Rules
- If the course is purchased from another academy, then every user that has assign permissions can see and assign the course to users.
- If the course or curriculum is created in the academy then the following rules are applied:
- If the user is Admin or Training Manager with assign permissions from the Academy Settings, then the user can see and assign all active Public and Private courses and curricula.
- If the user is a Head of an Above Unit, Unit Manager, or Assistant Unit Manager with assign permissions from the Organizational Structure, then the user can see and assign the following:
- All Public or Private courses and curricula from any Academy's category (or the Without Category one) where the user has "Read" permissions.
- All Public or Private courses and curricula that are in the user's decentralized category.
- All Public or Private courses and curricula that the user has created.
|Example: Head of an Above Unit with Assign Permissions|
|General Category with "Read" Permissions||Public||No||Yes|
|General Category with "Read" Permissions||Private||No||Yes|
|General Category without "Read" Permissions||Public||No||Yes|
|General Category without "Read" Permissions||Private||No||No|
|Compliance Category with "Read Permissions (Coupon Courses)||Public||No||Yes|
|Compliance Category without "Read Permissions (Coupon Courses)||Public||No||No|