Admins and Managers with the relevant permissions have the option to unassign learners from courses, even if they match the criteria of an automated rule. The learners will be excluded from the rule and the courses will not be assigned to them in the future via the rule.
This option is available for Admins, Training Managers who have the "Assign" permission, and Managers who have the "Exclude from assignment rules" permission.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Admin > Reporting > Employees Dashboard
- Select the learner by name.
- Locate the course you want to unassign.
- Select the wrench icon. There are two options:
- The Unassign button: This uses the regular unassign process, identical to individual unassignment.
- Exclude from assignment rules checkbox and the Unassign button: The user will be unassigned from this course even if they match the rule criteria.
- Select Save.
You can then review all the users who have been excluded from a Course Assignment Rule along with the user that excluded them by populating the Course Exclude Users From Assignment Rules Report from the Report Builder.