The Learning solution is compatible with several eLearning standards:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 2004 (multiple editions)
- AICC files
In order to publish your training, first prepare and publish your eLearning content using one of the following:
- Adobe Captivate 2019
- Articulate Storyline 2
- Articulate Storyline 3
- Articulate Rise
- Articulate Storyline 360
If you are having trouble, check if you are experiencing any of these common challenges:
- Not saving the user’s progress
- Time tracking blocks
- Completion tracking blocks
- Exams score blocks
- Blank screen
- Browser compatibility
- Re-publishing corrupted file
- Unsupported file or network issues
- In this case, you will receive an error message. Please try again to upload your file, to ensure if this issue is related to a network delay or to the file itself. If the issue is replicated again, please contact our team and provide the Reference ID number which is available in the last line of the error message.
The compressed .zip file must not include other.zip files. Upload only the .zip file provided to you by your authoring tool.
To help us resolve your issues, please be prepared to share the below information:
- The user(s) on which this issue occurred
- The device used to access the training
- On a personal computer with a web browser, please provide the name of the web browser and its version.
- On a mobile device, please clarify if the training was accessed with a mobile browser, or within the UKG Pro Learning app (IOS or Android), and the version of the app.
- The authoring tool with which the content was published