The Academy Wall is where users can post status updates and see updates related to their peers' activities. You can use the wall as a communication tool for your Academy members only, or you can open your wall to external members.
Use the Wall
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Wall
Depending on how the wall is configured, members can post to the wall, share information with other members, add comments to posts, and more.
Post to the Wall
In these posts, you can share text, emojis, useful URLs, and images or even share files. To do so, add the relevant text, URL, and/or files and select Share. The users in your team will be able to see the post.
When adding a URL, file, or image you also have the option to:
- Save the URL, file, or image to the Content Library if you have the relevant permission.
- Choose to not include a thumbnail.
- The files and pictures that you upload will be available to download by anyone viewing the post.
- The character limit for each post is 1800, including the HTML characters.
You can filter posts to locate your peers' posts more easily with two options:
- Hide the autogenerated posts: Based on how your Admin has set up your Academy wall there may be autogenerated posts when an action is performed. You can hide these posts by checking this option.
- Filter posts by organizational node: You can filter the posts based on the organizational node you are under. Select the node and only the posts from the users that are under this node will appear.
Add a Comment or Like
Find the post you want to comment on, add your comment, and select Post Comment. Use the Like! button if you want to like the post.
Tag Other Academy Members
You can tag other members in your posts/comments to inform them about a certain post. Add the @ symbol and start typing the name of the user that you want to tag. The user that is tagged will receive a notification about the comment.
Edit Posts or Comments
You may be able to also edit the posts and comments you have added to the academy wall if your academy administrator has set this option. Select the relevant Edit option, add your changes and Save.
You can manage who is able to see your posts on the wall underUKG Pro Learning> Me (hover) > My Settings. In the Information: Who can see What section, locate Wall and choose your post visibility.