To earn credits from training completed outside of the UKG Pro Learning solution, you can upload an external certificate.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Me (hover) > My Profile > Credits > Add External Credits/Certificates
- Use the Choose Type dropdown to select the type of credits to receive for this certificate.
- Add a short Title for your certificate.
- Add a Date your certificate was earned.
- Add a Number of credits for this training.
- Select the Upload button to upload your certificate.
- Select Save.
Once you complete the process, this request will be listed as pending in your portfolio, as it will need to bee reviewed and approved.
In the meantime, you are able to delete this request, or download the document.
Once your credits are approved, you can no longer change the request. However, once your request has been approved, you will be able to see the number of credits that you received as well as download the certificate, by selecting Me > My Certificates. The external certificates will appear under the External Certifications tab.