You can set terms and conditions for your Academy and select which employees to which they apply. Users that match the criteria must agree to the terms to use the Academy.
Navigation: Admin > My Academy > Academy Terms
- In the Terms and Conditions field, enter your Academy's terms and conditions.
- Select the Select Job drop-down list and check the boxes of each job to which the terms and conditions apply.
- In the Select Above Units list, check the boxes of the desired Above Units.
- In the Select Units list, check the boxes of the desired Units.
Note: To apply the terms and conditions to all members of the Academy, switch the toggle to Yes.
- Optional: From the Choose Additional Fields drop-down list, select an additional field to filter the employees by, complete any applicable settings for the field, and then select OK.
- Switch the Are these Terms & Conditions active toggle to Yes.
- Select Save Terms.
Note: The total number of employees included in your Terms & Conditions rule display in the Employees That Match Criteria block.