It is important that your time zone is set correctly in your academy.
Navigation: UKG Pro > Me (hover) > My Settings > Settings > Timezone
- From the My Preferred Timezone drop-down list, select a timezone.
Note: This setting takes into account all Daylight Saving Time (DST) changes and affects all times and dates shown on dashboards, certificates, and reports.
- Select Save.
When setting a completion date or a due date on the Assign Training pages or Employees' Dashboard, the member’s preferred time zone will be taken into account and displayed accordingly.
As an example:
- Admin’s timezone: EEST (GMT+3)
- Member’s timezone: AKDT (GMT-11)
On 06/15/2020 the Admin of the academy adds a due date of 06/17/2020 for one of the user’s courses. This means that the due date that the Admin will be able to see for this user will be 06/17/2020 00:00 EEST. The same due date will be 06/16/2020, 21:00 AKDT for the member. That means that the due date that the user will be able to see under the course card will be 06/16/2020.
- All members’ time zones will default to their internet browser time zone on their first login.
- In case the user logs in via SSO and no specific timezone has been defined, all of the dates/times on dashboards/certificates, and so on will not be changed.