The Academy Administrators can monitor all Transition Profiles at any time by selecting from the Admin panel the Transitions tab and then the Transition Dashboard tab.
Moreover, users with Managerial jobs with the Reporting permission enabled, have access to the Transition Dashboard through their administration panel. They can hover over the Manage tab from the upper navigation menu and click on the Reporting option. One of the available options is also the Transition dashboard.
Please note that, if the relevant block has been enabled under advanced academy settings by an admin, regular employees will have also the option to check their Transition profiles directly from their Personal Performance Dashboard.
The Admin/ Manager can see right away all the average statistics for the Transition profiles as presented in the following image:
Through this page you can have all of the necessary information regarding:
- The total number of the Transition profiles
- The average duration of all Transition profiles
- The average number of employees of all Transition profiles
- The average training completion of all Transition profiles
- The average on-time completion of all Transition profiles.
- The average metric assessment of all Transition profiles
Moreover, you have a list of all Transition profiles where you can see the number of employees, the training completion and the metric assessment for each one of the Transition profiles.
By selecting one of the profiles, you can drill down to checking the training statistics for the selected Transition profile for any training material entered in the profile (courses, curricula and assessments).
You can also use the filtering options at the top of the page in order to display a list of the employees that are part of the Transition profile, a list of those that match just the criteria, the past employees that were included in the Transition profile prior to their deactivation and/or job-change, etc.
More specifically, you have the following filtering options:
- Active Transition employees: Contains all users that are active within the Transition process.
- Past Transitioned employees: Contains all users that were active within the Transition process but they are not anymore due to a job change or hierarchy change.
- Employees matching Transition criteria: Contains all users that match the org structure and job criteria of the Transition profile but they are not included in the Transition process due to the fact that they already had the job (when the profile is "job change" type) or they are hired before the new hires date (when the profile is "new hires" type).
- Past employees: Contains all users that got into Transition process but they got deactivated from the academy.
Monitoring the time-based flow
For the time-based flow, you have the option to select a day/ week to see which employees are at this stage (day/week) after the Transition assignment.
Once you select a course or a curriculum included in the profile, the list will be filtered to display the progress and the delay for each employee that had the selected course/curriculum assigned as well as each employee's current day/week in the Transition process.
Once you select an assessment in the profile, the list will show the user- progress, scores and delays for the selected assessment.
Monitoring the activity-based flow
For the activity-based flow, you have the option to select a specific level to see which employees have reached this level of the Transition plan. For these users, you can see their progress and the time they took to complete the training.
Please note, that all percentage calculations only apply to assigned courses/curricula. The "Invite to Enroll" courses/curricula are not included in the total stats calculation. Stats are not displayed for the "Invite to Enroll" activities, and they cannot be selected to view user progress.