Administrators, course instructors, and training managers with relevant permissions can copy courses in an academy.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Training (hover) > Courses
- Locate the course to be copied.
- Select Manage.
- On the course panel, expand Edit Course.
- Select Copy Course. The Copy this course window appears.
- Select the elements to be copied.
- Select Copy Course.
- It is possible to copy a course either in the same academy or to another one. However, course events are not being copied from one academy to another as each event (course connected or standalone) is directly associated with the academy's organizational structure.
- Copying a course is not an instant action; it takes time depending on the system load when you copy the course.
Course Copy Notifications
Administrators can turn on notifications for the start and completion of the copy process.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Admin (hover) > Academy Settings > Notifications > Academy > Courses / Curricula
- Expand Your course/curriculum has been successfully copied.
- Set the Real-Time notification (In-App) toggle to Yes.
- (Optional) You can also receive email notifications about when the copy process has finished. Set the Email notification toggle to Yes.
You will see a pop-up when the copy process begins. The process will be completed in the background, and you will receive another notification stating that the process has finished. Select the pop-up notification to go to the new course panel to adjust course settings.
If you are copying from one academy to another please check that the notification settings are activated in both academies.
- If you copy a course from Academy A to Academy B and the email notifications for Academy B are off, then you will not receive an email stating that the copy has finished.
- This applies to the in-app notifications as well. If you copy a course from Academy A to Academy B and the in-app notifications for Academy B are off then you will not receive the relevant notification stating that the process has finished.