You can update your training material for multiple courses at once from your Content Library. First, make sure that the training material (lecture or supplemental material) you want to update has been added to your courses from the content library.
- Find the training material you want to update.
- Select the More option
- Choose Update file.
- Upload the new training material. Once you have updated the file, you can select the courses that need to be updated.
- Select the More option again.
- Choose Update Course.
- Select the lectures or supplemental material to update.
- Check the courses and training material that you want to update.
- (Optional) Add a reminder notification that the content item needs to be updated after a specified period of time (for example, on an annual basis).
Note: If you use this option, make sure that you have also activated the relevant email notification under Scheduled Notifications (Admin (hover) > Academy Settings > Notifications > Scheduled > Notification about periodical content update).
- To finish, select Update Course.