You are able to update training material across multiple courses directly within your Content Library.
First, make sure that the training material (lecture or supplemental material) you want to update has been added to your courses from the Content Library.
- Find the training material you want to update.
- Select More Info associated with the desired file.
- Update File: Allows you to update the library item without affecting those in courses.
- Update Course File: Allows you to update files within courses.
- After selecting Update Course File, a window will appear displaying the courses associated with this file.
- Check the box next to the appropriate courses, and select the Update Course button.
- (Optional) Add a reminder notification that the content item needs to be updated after a specified period of time (for example, on an annual basis) and select Save when finished.
If you use this option, make sure that you have also activated the relevant email notification under Scheduled Notifications (Admin (hover) > Academy Settings > Notifications > Scheduled > Notification about periodical content update).