Users with administrator rights are able to change the creator (primary instructor) of a course.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Training (hover) > Courses
- Find the course to be updated and select Manage.
- From the Course Panel select the Instructors option.
- Select the desired Primary Instructor.
- From the same page, you can also add additional instructors for your course. Select the Add Instructors tab.
- Select the plus icon (+) next to the member you want to add as an instructor.
- Select Save when finished.
If the primary instructor of a course is deactivated, the course will automatically be transferred to another primary instructor, depending on the course's category.
- If the course is in a normal training category, then the academy administrator will be set as the course's primary instructor.
- If the course is in a decentralized training category, then the owner of the decentralized category (Head of/Assistant Head of) will be set as the course's primary instructor.
If there are multiple category owners, all of them will be added as instructors to the course and one will be set as the primary instructor.
If there is no owner in this decentralized category, then the academy administrator will be set as the course's primary instructor.