Zoom accounts can be connected with personal Learning profiles. Thus, managers can use their own personal Zoom accounts to create and initiate Live Sessions in the Academy.
Connect your Zoom account with your personal profile
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Me (hover) > My Settings > Integrations > Zoom webinar
- Fill in the capacity (Users limit). The number of users you can invite is limited by your Zoom account.
- Select the blue Connect button. You will be redirected to Zoom.
- Enter your Zoom credentials in the panel that opens.
If this is the first time that your account is connected with the UKG Pro Learning solution, you will need to allow the Learning solution to access your Zoom account.
In order to be able to set up the integration, you will need to check your Zoom account and make sure that you have all of the necessary permissions:
- View and manage all user webinars (write permission)
- View users’ information and manage users (write permission)
- View all user information (read permission)
- View report data (read permission)
- View all user webinars (read permission)
Your Zoom account is now successfully connected with your personal UKG Pro Learning account.