Users with Admin rights, Training Managers who have the Invite/register members to Academy Events permission, as well as Managers with the Register Members to Events permission, can register users to events through the Register Users page.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Admin > Live Sessions or In-Class Training > Manage Events
Individual and Advanced Registration
- Find the event and select the Manage Event option.
- Select Register Users.
You can register specific individuals (Individual Registration) or you can select a group of employees based on their job and location (Advanced Registration).
- After selecting academy members, add a message and an attachment (optional) and select Register.
Admins and Training Managers with the Invite/Register Members to Academy Events permission can upload an Excel file and mass-register attendees to an event. This feature also allows you to update event attendance by uploading an updated Excel file after the event.
- You can add registrants after the completion of your event.
- You cannot add registrants while your event is still in progress.
- You cannot add registrants if your event is an invitation-based event.
- From the Register Users page, select the download template icon to download the template.
- Fill in the document with all the necessary information.
- Select the upload template icon to upload the updated file.