If you have purchased some course collection for your academy with a coupon code you have the option of managing them directly from your Administration panel!
Just click on the Admin tab from your upper navigation menu, click on the Online Training tab and hit Course-Offers. If the courses have been already added to the course catalog of your academy, you will be able to find them under the Accepted Coupons tab!
By navigating to the Accepted Coupons section you can have a list of all accepted courses that have been added to the course catalog. You are able to set up properly each course, depending on the needs of your academy, and then assign it to your users. There are four (4) options available on this page:
- Assign: You will be redirected to the course assignment page
- Delete: The course will be deleted from your academy. Users that have already been enrolled to the course will not be affected, but if there are any remaining coupons available, they will not be able to be redeemed in the future to assign the course to additional users.
- Show course in the Academy: By enabling this option, the course will be visible to the academy members, so they will be able to enroll by themselves in case access is granted to them.
- Course Category: You will be able to add each course to a specific course category.
There also some additional information displayed on this page which will help you to track the usage and availability of the course coupons that have been purchased for your academy.
- Price/Discount: Depending on the purchase method either the academy might have already prepaid all course coupons or the users would have to purchase the course in order to have access to the training material.
- Valid until: The Expiration date of the coupon
- Max quota: Maximum number of users who are able to be enrolled in this course
- Remaining: The remaining number of available coupons