Curriculum courses can be configured to meet your training needs.
To configure curriculum courses, select Edit Courses under the Courses tab of the Curriculum Panel.
On this page, you have the option to:
1. Add more Courses. Select Add More Courses and then drag and drop the selected courses into the Create Curriculum block at the bottom of the page.
2. Change the sequence of the curriculum's courses.
3. Schedule the date that each course will be available.
4. Manage user progress before adding new courses to your curriculum.
5. Create sections for your curriculum.
6. Change the course setup by selecting Manage Course next to the preferred course of the Manage page.
7. Remove a course from the curriculum. Select Remove from Curriculum and select from the following options:
- Unassign students that are associated with the course through the curriculum: All users that were assigned to this course through this curriculum, will be unassigned from this course.
- Don't unassign any student: All users will remain enrolled in the course.
8. Select if a course is needed for curriculum completion. If you select that a course is not needed for curriculum completion, then the users will not have to complete this course in order to complete the curriculum. Note: In this case, the course that is not needed for curriculum completion will have no effect on the curriculum progress.
Select Save when finished.