Once courses have been selected for a curriculum, you can configure the course settings.
Navigation: Training > Courses > Manage Course
The left side menu displays the available settings that can be edited.
The following options can be configured:
- Edit Course: Edit the basic course information, add prerequisites if needed, and add an image for this course. Note: You can add an image by uploading a new one, or by selecting an image already uploaded in the Library. Through this menu, you have the option to copy the course, archive, or delete.
- Edit Price: Add a price for your course. Users will only have access by purchasing it.
- Steps Configurator: Change the order of your course's steps and decide whether the sequence of the steps will be mandatory or not.
- Lectures: Add lectures and/or supplemental material for your lectures.
- Create In-Class Trainings and/or Live Sessions, related with this Course.
- On the job Training: Create an On the Job training task or edit the existing ones.
- Add a badge: Employees will be awarded automatically when completing the course.
- Exams: Create an exam for your course or edit the existing ones.
- Polls: Create a poll to track your employees' feedback or opinions
- Students: Track the user progress on the Course, Assign (or Unassign) your course to the users under your org structure, send announcements to users about the selected course, etc.
- Instructors: Update the Instructors of your Course, add new ones, or remove previous ones.
- Custom Certificate: Create a custom certificate for this specific course. The configuration options are the same as configuring your Academy's custom certificate.