Academy admins can assign members to jobs based on their location and organizational structure.
- Before assigning any jobs to your academy members, make sure that the jobs and job permissions are configured correctly.
- A user can only have a job connected to a location. Before assigning any jobs, make sure you have assigned the needed locations to your users.
Once you verify that you have assigned the needed locations and have configured the job permissions for each job, you are ready to assign jobs to members.
Navigation: UKG Pro Learning > Admin > Manage Members
Assigning a Job
- Using the search bar and available filters, find the user you want to assign.
- Select the Edit Job option.
- On the window that opens, two columns are displayed: The left column includes all the member's assigned locations. When a location is selected, the available jobs will populate in the right column.
- To assign a job to the user, check the box by the job.
- Select Close to save your changes.
Note: Based on the permissions you have defined for your custom Jobs, you may not be able to assign them under all locations.
Removing a Job
To remove a job from a member, follow the steps for assigning a job. After selecting Edit Job, uncheck the box for the job you want to remove and select Close. The job will removed from the member immediately.